BANGALORE, India, Aug. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Express Delivery Market by Application (B2B and B2C), End Use (E-commerce Platform, Document Service and Others) and Destination (Domestics and International): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Transportation & Logistics Category.
The global express delivery market was valued at USD 262.86 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 484.38 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2030.
Major factors driving the growth of the express delivery market are:
- The developing e-commerce industry coupled with rising B2C deliveries and rapid growth in international trade services fuel the market growth.
- The rise in technology developments in delivery services, as well as the emergence of last-mile deliveries with technological advancements in delivery vehicles, are expected to drive the express delivery market.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a spike in demand for healthcare and FMCG goods such as medical supplies, gloves, sanitizers, immunizations, and perishable food items, which has fueled the growth of the express delivery market.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/ALLI-Manu-1C45/express-delivery
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF EXPRESS DELIVERY MARKET
The developing e-commerce industry coupled with rising B2C deliveries is expected to drive the growth of the express delivery market. Due to the change in consumer preference, strong internet penetration rate, and surge in smartphone penetration rates, the e-commerce business is rapidly expanding. Foreign and local logistics services, particularly express delivery services, are likely to benefit from the e-commerce industry’s development. Furthermore, e-commerce giants like Amazon, Flipkart, Alibaba, and others have partnered with express delivery service providers in both domestic and foreign regions to manage last-mile deliveries more efficiently.
Rapid growth in international trade services is expected to increase the express delivery market. The acceptance of international trade and B2C shipments has increased as cross-border trade routes have developed, particularly in emerging economies. In addition, the increase of cross-border e-commerce, combined with fast globalization, is a crucial component in the country’s international trade development. People choose to buy things from international websites due to considerations such as product availability in the home market, affordability, and higher quality. As a result of the increase in cross-border e-commerce transactions, the volume of international parcels imported increased, fueling demand for express delivery services in the country.
The emergence of last-mile deliveries with technological advancements in delivery vehicles is expected to increase the express delivery market. One of the significant logistical trends creating attractive potential in the last-mile service market is the introduction of logistics 4.0. Furthermore, drone delivery and self-driving delivery vehicles are projected to open up new possibilities in last-mile delivery transportation. The deployment of delivery autonomous cars is predicted to acquire a significant pace in the future, as they are likely to meet consumer needs for efficient delivery at lower costs.
EXPRESS DELIVERY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- Based on application, the B2B segment is anticipated to exhibit remarkable growth during the forecast period.
- Based on end-use, the e-commerce platform segment is the highest contributor to the express delivery market in terms of revenue.
- Based on the destination, the international segment is anticipated to exhibit remarkable growth during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is the highest revenue contributor, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA. Based on forecast analysis, LAMEA is expected to lead the express delivery market growth during the forecast period, owing to the booming e-commerce industry in emerging economies, infrastructural development, and increased adoption of various express delivery services in the region.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1C45/Express_Delivery_Market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- E-commerce platform
- Document service
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- BEST Inc
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post AG (DHL GROUP)
- DSV (DSV PANALPINA)
- SF Express
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
- YTO Express Group Co.
Inquire For Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Manu-1C45/Express_Delivery_Market
Inquire For Customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-1C45/Express_Delivery_Market
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1C45&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1C45&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– Global International Express Delivery Service Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product: International Express Delivery Service, Product-Type: Air Transshipment, Land Transfer, Ship Transfer, Other, Application: Overseas Shopping, International Express, Other.
– Global Courier, Express and Parcel (CEP) Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product: Courier, Express and Parcel (CEP), Product-Type: Air, Ship, Road, Application: Business-to-business (B2B), Business-to-consumer (B2C), Consumer-to-consumer (C2C).
– Global Intra-City Express Service Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product: Intra-City Express Service, Product-Type: Business City Express, Convenience City Express, Certificate City Express, Others, Application: Household, Commercial.
– Global Express Parcel Services Market Research Report contains Market Size, Market Share, Market Dynamics, Porter’s 5 force Analysis, Segmentation, Regional and Competitor Analysis. Product: Express Parcel Services, Product-Type: Air Transport, Land Transport, Sea Transport, Application: Business-To-Business (B2B), Business-To-Consumer (B2C), Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C).
– The global Digital Logistics market size is projected to reach USD 22170 million by 2026, from USD 10230 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 11.5% during 2021-2026.
– The global logistics market was valued at USD 7,641.20 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach USD 12,975.64 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global Digital Freight Brokerage market size is projected to reach USD 2395.7 million by 2027, from USD 555.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.7% during 2021-2027.
– The global air freight market was valued at USD 270.2 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 376.8 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.6%.
– The global Freight Brokerage market size is projected to reach USD 85660 million by 2026, from USD 60070 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a…